Simple habits to receive top grades and prepare for a life of
1. Go to bed by 8:00 or 9:00 p.m. and up by 5:00 or 6:00 a.m.
Best sleep is from 9:00 to 12:00 p.m
2. Eat 3 healthy meals each day. Young people need more
protein and vegetables and healthy fats.
3. Shun the French Fries and other junk food that clogs the brain.
NO SOFT DRINKS; NO DIABETES.
4. Drink 8-10 large glasses of water throughout the day, especially in arid regions.
5. Have a specific place at home to. The kitchen table is good, with no electronic distractions.
6. Call Stilwell's Learning Center for a free test and consultation for Math and Reading help.
7. Don't cram for tests. Study, review and sleep.
8. Begin the day positively.
9. End the day with no regrets. Forgive everyone, even yourself.
10. Exercise daily. Walking, biking, swimming, gymnastics, trampolining all benefit the body and mind.
11. Stand or walk rather than sit for long periods.
12. Don't waste time on TV or Internet. Use smart phones for immediate info.
13. Read a book each week.
14. Keep a journal.
15. Never give up or quit!